Small moving map book from the different neighborhoods of Turin (Italy), from the Chapel of the Saint-Saire at the Royal Palace of the Savoie, the Egyptian Museum and the Lingotto to the vineyards and mountains around
• A unique concept: a map Garnd format, movable by neighborhood, to find itself immediately
• The 10 must-have and 10 ideas for living at Turin's time
• 200 sites, monuments and addresses chronicled by passenger authors and localized on the maps
• escaped 1 hour from the city
• 100 photos to see everything
• All indispensable practical information.
Our opinion: The clever supplement of the classic tourist guide. Small format so easy to take away everywhere.
ISBN/EAN : 9782742462605
Publication date: 2023
Pagination: 56 pages
Folded dimensions: 12 x 17 x 0.7cm