Lonely Planet Jamaica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dance to the island's reggae soundtrack, go snorkeling at delicate Lime Cay, or swim in the cool mountain pools of Reach Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jamaica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Jamaica Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, culture, wildlife.
- Covers Kingston, Blue Mountains, Ocho Rios, Dry Harbour Mountains, Port Antonio, Rio Grande Valley, Montego Bay, Negril, Mayfield Falls, Bluefields, Cockpit Country, Mandeville, Treasur(more...)
ISBN / EAN : 9781786571410
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 4.17 x 6.02 x 0.43 in
Weight : 0.55 lb