Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Converse with the locals in their own language as you explore the fascinating Baltic countries. Sample some Latvian piragi, ride a trolliga around Talinn and know what to do when someone shouts Iogeriam! or Iki dugno! In Lithuania. Packed with tips and cultural information, this handy phrasebook will help you make the most of your Baltic travel adventure.
Pack this phrasebook for : Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
- covers Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian
- clear and concise grammar sections for each language
- easy to use pronunciation guides and transliterations throughout
- indispensable information about local festivals and holidays
- essential language for camping, sightseeing and getting around
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Alan Trei, Eva Aras, Inna Feldbach, Jana Teteris, and Lisa Trei.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers t(more...)